Pentest People are proud to announce another recently achieved certification that will help them deliver more innovative services and help keep their customers secure.
Pentest People are now a Cyber Essentials Certifying Body.
Cyber Essentials is a UK Government led and industry-backed scheme that helps organisations protect themselves against common cyber-security threats by assessing the implementation of five security focussed technical controls.
- Use a firewall to secure your Internet connection
- Choose the most secure settings for your devices and software
- Control who has access to your data and services
- Protect yourself from viruses and other malware
- Keep your devices and software up to date
Pentest People are a Cyber Essentials Certifying Body and can perform and accredit you to both stages of Cyber Essentials.
As well as the certification, Pentest People can also offer consultancy services including a GAP analysis against the 5 technical controls to ensure that you have adequate controls in place before you undertake a paid assessment.
More information on the Pentest People Cyber Essentials service can be found here.