This week Pentest People have not only become a CHECK service provider authorised by the NCSC but also awarded a place on the G-Cloud 11 framework authorised by the UK Government. Our services are now readily available for any company/organisation operating within the public sector via G-Cloud.
The G-Cloud 11 framework is an initiative that allows UK public sector bodies to choose and buy cloud computing services without entering into individual procurement contracts.
- Access to over 30,000 services and over 4,000 suppliers
- Scalable services: pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily
- Quick and easy route to market
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house
- Access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-cloud agreement
- Change service provider easily
This is another huge step for us here at Pentest People and will further add to our development and growth as a fresh approach to Penetration Testing through our PTaaS (Penetration Testing as a Service).
To discuss anything seen here further or enquire about a service please contact us.