This week Pentest People have not only become a CHECK service provider authorised by the NCSC but also awarded a place on the G-Cloud 11 framework authorised by the UK Government. Our services are now readily available for any company/organisation operating within the public sector via G-Cloud.
The G-Cloud 11 framework is an initiative that allows UK public sector bodies to choose and buy cloud computing services without entering into individual procurement contracts.
- Access to over 30,000 services and over 4,000 suppliers
- Scalable services: pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily
- Quick and easy route to market
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house
- Access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-cloud agreement
- Change service provider easily
Public sector organisations can now use the Digital Marketplace which has around 20,000 services to find and compare cloud hosting, software, and support.
This is another huge step for us here at Pentest People and will further add to our development and growth as a fresh approach to Penetration Testing through our PTaaS (Penetration Testing as a Service).
To discuss anything seen here further or enquire about a service please contact us.