Pentest People Achieve place on G-Cloud 12 Framework
Pentest People are happy to announce achieving a place on the G-Cloud 12 Framework within the Government Digital Marketplace. The position further proves our rapid growth and quality of our Penetration Testing Services. Along with our ever focused innovations within the industry, now applying our extensive experience and knowledge to provide Cloud Testing Services for both Microsoft Azure and AWS.
What is G-Cloud 12?
G-Cloud 12 helps customers in the UK public sector find and buy cloud computing services. ‘The framework is an agreement between the government and suppliers of cloud services. For the buyer, procuring services through a framework is more efficient than posting and managing multiple, individual contracts’.
G-Cloud 12 comes with many benefits for the client base:
- Access to over 36,200 services and over 4,750 suppliers
- Scalable services: pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily
- Quick and easy route to market
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house
- Access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-cloud agreement
- Change service provider easily